Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dear Little K,

Hey there little man,
I just wanted to stop by & write you a little letter.  So here I go! :)

Dear Kody,
I am so glad that I came across your picture this morning!  I am ready & willing to find your family & get you home, safe in their arms!  Your picture of you smiling & the other funny face you are making just make me laugh!  They put a huge smile on my face.  I wonder to myself how you don't have a family yet?!  You are so stinkin adorable!  & If I were old enough & married I would adopt you in the blink of an eye!  You would make such a great son! 





I am anxiously awaiting an email back from the staff at Reece's Rainbow with more photos of you & an email stating that I am your OFFICIAL Guardian Angel! :D  I hope I get it tomorrow, so I can see more photos of your cute face!  In the mean time I am trying to get prize donations so I can do either a giveaway or an auction for you, to help grow your grant fund! :) 

Well little buddy, I have to go eat dinner now...I feel so selfish saying that.  I love you & will pray for you tonight <3 


1 comment:

  1. What a precious little boy. His smile is contagious!

    ReplyDelete