Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

To My Little Man

Hey there little man!
Reece's Rainbow posted a new picture of you!  Guess what?  You are STILL smiling!  Now you might be thinking "Why are you so excited sissy?  I am ALWAYS smiling!"  I'm so happy that you are smiling because you don't have a mommy & daddy, I wish you did.  But even then you still find any reason possible to flash that sweet contagious smile of yours!

I long for you to be a part of the Goodhue family SO bad!  I guess if God wants it to happen he will make it happen, but in the mean time I need to do something so that your grant can grow!  You only have $63.00 towards you adoption funds. I'm gonna see what I can do to make that grow!  So my little man, I want you to know that I'm in love with your smile...better yet I'm in love with you!  I will fight for your life until I cannot fight anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment